Saturday, February 05, 2011

What? No Cheerleaders at The Super Bowl?

I am in a state of utter shock.

I just came back from the market laden with avocados and all manner of fixings for my world-famous guacamole to aid in the viewing of the Super Bowl tomorrow afternoon.

Then in my browsing at my usual news sites I stumbled over what seems to be a closely guarded secret, closely guarded because I had not even heard a peep about this in any news broadcast over the past two weeks in the run up to the most over-rated football event in human history: The Super Bowl.


None.

Now they say it’s because neither the Steelers nor the Packers maintain a cheerleading squad in their organization, but what are the chances of two teams meeting in the Super Bowl, and neither of them have cheerleaders?

No, I smell a rat. I think Obama is behind this. Obama is trying to dismantle a fine American tradition. Obama.

Next thing you know, he’s going to come after our guns.

No comments: