Friday, July 10, 2009

The Aryan Super Race: Obviously Not in America

I was just thumbing through You Tube videos this afternoon, and I don’t know why I clicked on the video embedded below, because the Fox News icon in the lower left corner told me that I wasn’t going to have any fun listening to their drivel, but I did anyway.

And nearly fell out of my chair.

One of the regulars on Fox and Friends a racist tool by the name of Brian Kilmeade made an astounding Hitlerian racist statement. Go ahead and watch it. I’ll wait.

Shocking, isn’t it? Fox News supports the kind of racism, and the kind of racist that the Allies fought against in World War II.

Swedes and Finns don’t marry outside of their “species,” says Kilmeade. They are “pure”.

I looked around and it all comes from a recently released Swedish study that people who stay married are less likely to contract Alzheimer’s Disease. How Kilmeade took that and turned it into a pitch for racial purity is a mystery.

But I bet it has to do with the fact that this guy’s brain is so absolutely fizzing with racist tirades that when a neuron fires in that brain, all roads lead to Mein Kampf.

No comments: