Thursday, March 24, 2011

President Michele Bachmann

President Michele Bachmann. How does that very idea grab you? Does it scare you about as much as it scares me? I should hope so. I should hope that even the notion that this incredibly ignorant woman who keeps getting elected to Congress would even come close to sitting at the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office would scare the bejesus out of anyone but the most fanatical evangelical Teabagger.

Michele Bachmann would make the ideal GOP candidate to run against Barack Obama in 2012. Ideal.

I hope she runs, and I hope that she outshines that miserable pack of unglamorous men who are laughably considered frontrunners for the GOP nomination. She will turn the 2012 campaign into a rout that will make the 2010 midterm election that brought Teabaggers into power look like, well, a tea party.

No comments: