Friday, June 22, 2007

Solving My Blue Blogger Blues By Seeing Edwards In Houston on the 27th

What I’ve noticed the past week or so is that quite a few of my fellow Texas lefty bloggers are experiencing problems with their computer systems. I kept wondering whether there was a common problem, like us having made one too many enemies. . .

But that’s just my cynical nature.

Hopefully.

Why bring this up? Well add Half Empty to the blogger list that is currently experiencing technical difficulties. I have backup plans to continue posting, but I just wanted to let everyone know that if things don’t post here very often in the next few days, it’s not from my lack of trying.

By the way, in case you haven’t heard, and I can’t imagine why not since everyone that I have talked to knows about this, John Edwards is coming to Houston on June 27th. That’s next Wednesday.

You should go.

Here’s the information you need:

The time:

Wednesday June 27th at
5:00 pm

The place:

Goode's Armadillo Palace
5015 Kirby Drive at Barlett
Houston, Texas 77098

Tickets:

$15.00 per person (cash bar)

To reserve your tickets to this event go to John Edwards’ campaign website and click through to his events page, scroll down to June 27th and click on “click here to attend this event” or just click here. I just bought mine there.

How to get there? Here’s a map

See you there.

No comments: