10. Position 3 is Shelley Sekula-Gibbs old seat before she abandoned it to serve out Tom DeLay’s term. What better way to thumb your nose one last time at Hot Tub Tom?
9. She’s much better looking than Roy Morales whose countenance resembles Randy’s, my friend Ann’s erstwhile Bufo houstonensis boarder
8. She’s got the tools: Email Sherry (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a list to call.
7. She’s got the talent. Named Freshman of the Year by her Texas State House Democratic colleagues.
6. She’s Little Ricky’s mom.
5. She runs a clean campaign unlike her opponent, who has trouble finding enough muck to rake.
4. To Melissa, public and service aren’t just two words, they are two words indivisible.
3. When you can get 6 of your 10 former opponents’ endorsements, that’s saying a lot.
2. Position 3 is reserved for blondies only.
. . . and the number 1 reason why you should help Melissa Noriega win the election tomorrow?
1. When Democrats help other Democrats vote, Democrats win.