Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another of My 644 Reasons Not to Be a Republican

The Texas Tribune, which is a great online resource by the way, has a live blog going on their site. A live blog of the Republican Party of Texas’ state convention in Dallas. I was scrolling on through it a few minutes ago when I came across this photograph taken of a Republican delegate all decked out in his party’s regalia.

Giving me yet another reason not to be a Republican.
I think that’s supposed to be an elephant – complete with its outstretched trunk – on his head.

At least I think that’s supposed to be a trunk.

It just looks uncircumcised, that’s all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dickhead!

JJR said...

Nice graphical demonstration of the point that "Republicans are dickheads" ;-)

Hal said...

Ahh.

Skillfully left that conclusion to the comments.

Thank you, gentlemen.