Wednesday, June 30, 2010

“Guns” Gorman

If you are a habitual watcher of Keith Olbermann’s MSNBC program “Countdown,” as I am, then you didn’t miss his unveiling of Pamela “Guns” Gorman’s campaign advertisement last night. It was completely over the top – the advertisement I mean.

Now I am not going to give the whole thing the air time that it doesn’t deserve, I just want to isolate the one small bit of the ad that Olbermann also delightfully highlighted. You know, the part where Gorman is shown firing what looks like a fully automatic Thompson machine gun.


Now, you know where this comes from, don’t you? It comes from a fairly gratuitous website that I don’t usually find myself visiting except that I know such sites exist and this particular fantasy is what Gorman’s ad is obviously evoking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the compliment man.. that was fun to do! Went massive viral fast...