Wednesday, November 03, 2010

California Gets It Done: Governor Moonbeam II

In Texas we couldn’t accomplish a winning vote outside of a wet paper bag. Rick Perry, arguably the most corrupt governor in its history is also the most re-elected governor in its history.

Congratulations Texas, you have lived up to my Californian expectations.

In Paradise, also known as California, people of reason elected a tried and true Democrat to lead the state. Jerry Brown triumphed against a really bad opponent, a rich Republican who tried to buy votes with her millions of eBay money.

Really.

It’s time for me to go.

It’s time for me to rejoin my people.

I hate how the people who live around me vote. Jesus had it correct.

“Father, forgive them for they for they do not know what they are doing.”
-Luke 23:24

No comments: