Friday, August 05, 2011

Yes We Have No Brains

OK, I have a small confession to make. I have been blogging on the fly with a laptop and some tenuous WiFi connections for the past month because I have been on the road visiting family in California.

I only just got back home yesterday.

But guess what greeted me just as I approached the Fort Bend County line as I barreled down the last few miles of my 5600 + mile sojurn?

This billboard.


It is apparently a singleton occurrence in Sealy, Texas along I-10 facing eastbound traffic.

Yes, it was like getting a cold splash of water in the face, back to Texas Triple K KKKrazy.

Back to reality.

Yes, in Texas we have no brains.

And yes, I did send my $50 check to Obama For America yesterday on the occasion of the man’s 50th birthday.

No comments: