Monday, September 17, 2012

The Party’s Over…

Oh boy did Mitt really say all that? Mitt Romney was secretly recorded at a fundraising meeting of wealthy voters, much like Barack Obama was secretly recorded when he unfortunately referred to people not in his base as those who ”cling to their guns and their religion.”
 
To a similar effect.
At Romney’s meeting of wealthy peers he referred to Barack Obama’s base, that is, me, as the 47% of the electorate “who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it."
He said more that you can listen to here:
Hear that?
According to Mitt Romney, I don’t pay income tax, so I could care less about all of his talk of tax cuts.
Tell that to my tax guy who needs to be better at his job. Jeez, here we have Mitt Romney telling me that I don’t have to pay taxes and Bob tells me that I most certainly do have to.
Whom am I to believe?
Mittster is one cooked goose. He is all done, stick a fork in him.

No comments: