Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cruz Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’

California Senator Diane Feinstein, whom I once voted for when I lived in that wonderful state, just gave my present junior senator Ted Cruz, whom I have never voted for, and never would, a tongue lashing that exposed him as pedantic jerk with a tiny mind.
 
Where does Ted Cruz get off lecturing on the Constitution to a woman who was an eyewitness to gun violence and murder on her colleagues by a deranged homophobe?
And where does Ted Cruz sit on the question of where and when I can go and buy a suitcase nuke? Because if he is serious in not excluding any kind of weapon whatsoever from private ownership I want my 20 kiloton yield nuke, and perhaps a dirty bomb. Cobalt-60 will do nicely.
And can I put them on my AMEX?


 

 

No comments: