Monday, March 04, 2013

Romney Crawls Out into the Sunlight

Mitt “47 Percent” Romney crawled out from under the rock he has been hiding under these past 4 months and gave an interview on Fox News (naturally). Apparently he hasn’t learned a thing from his catastrophic defeat last November.
First, not being president is “killing” him.
“It kills me not to be there, not to be in the White House doing what needs to be done. The president is the leader of the nation. The president brings people together, does the deals, does the trades, knocks the heads together; the president leads. And I don’t see that kind of leadership happening right now.”
I’ll tell you what’s killing him. Paying out all that money, and having corporations and SuperPACs spending all that money and getting absolutely bupkiss for it. Paying out that kind of money in the business world has to get you a return on your investment and Romney actually got negative results.
He can’t even give out advice. He lost the election. Losers can’t give advice on how to win elections. No one will listen to them and if they do people may start to laugh.
But that doesn’t faze Mitt. Mitt says that he will not be fading away.
“I’m not gonna disappear. I’m not running for office …. but I care about America. Sitting on the sidelines when so much is at stake is just not in my nature.”
And I look forward to hearing from Mitt. Giving out his sage advice from the back seat.Giving out irrelevant advice is a constant reminder that Republicans talked themselves right out of relevance in America.

No comments: