Friday, June 27, 2008

Barbara Boxer (D – Calif.) Is Funny

I just received the email from Barbara Boxer that announced that US Senator from Texas candidate Rick Noriega was the winner of her PAC for Change's "Choose a Challenger" contest that I mentioned here and here. You get the overall impression that she is pleased with the result, but what I wanted to highlight for you was her postscript.

I’ve seen Boxer in CSPAN coverage and other video clips, so I know the woman has a wicked sense of humor. This just bears it out.

“P.S. Check out the campaign video that's turned Rick Noriega's Republican opponent, Senator John Cornyn, into a national laughingstock: Click here to watch "Big Bad John" -- a video clip that Senator Cornyn is actually using to promote himself in Texas. It's not often that I'll ask you to watch a Republican ad -- but in this case, I just had to make an exception”
See what I mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She also rocked on Moyers tonight re global warming.