Monday, September 07, 2009

SICKO Clips Being Used to Distort Its Own Healthcare Message

I mentioned before that I am acquainted with an Independent voter that used to be a registered Republican. I have met a lot of these people lately.

She forwarded to me yet another of the endless emails she gets from her friends and acquaintances who still cling to the politics of fear from the Party of the Dark Side.

This one had me puzzled at first. All it said in the text body was “This is well worth the warning and a quick listen” and contained an attached movie (.WMV) file. I looked at the movie and thought I recognized the narrator’s voice, but I had to check.

I looked for the same video on You Tube and was not disappointed. Someone else had received the movie in an email and decided to share it on You Tube, saving me the chore of having to upload it. It is embedded below. The uploader entitles the video “Ronald Reagan On the Evils of Socialized Medicine

Notice that the beginning seems to be a little chopped? Notice the end has an ominous photograph of Barack Obama looking like he wants to suck the aqueous humor out of your eyeballs?

Guess where this film clip is from?

If you agree that the narrator sounds a lot like Michael Moore, you would not be wrong. The clip was lifted from Michael Moore’s highly acclaimed movie “SICKO.”

Here is the clip minus the edits at the beginning and end.

And by the way, as you can see on the video frame, the uploader of this clip, Michael Moore, or maybe one of his colleagues, entitles this clip “SICKO: “Ronald Reagan On the Evils of Socialized Medicine

These people have no decency at all, do they?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.... looks a little fishy to me! Good find! Just shows that you need to do a bit of investigation before you believe anything is actually in it's original intended version!
~Lynne

Anonymous said...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/618fb6cbf2/gus-porter-american-legend-with-thomas-haden-church

The patriotism of the American in this film is inspiring....to some...

Hal said...

Hilarious!