Tuesday, July 19, 2011

God Taps Another Republican to Run for Prez

OK, so there goes the whole Holy Trinity idea I had awhile back when we took a head count and discovered that not one, and not two, but three Republicans had specifically been asked by the Big Guy in The Sky to run for President.
Last month we discovered that Herman Cain, Rick Santorum and Michele Bachmann had all three received a call from The Creator of the Universe in which He directed them, all three of them, to run for President of the United States. The theory went, at the time, that the ternary nature of God allows Him to do this. He gets to ask three Republicans, because, again God is a Republican.
And by extension He hates Mexicans and that rich people have to pay taxes.
But all of that speculation has been dumped into the dustbin of history. For the Lord God had now tapped a fourth Republican to run for the office. God has asked Rick Perry to run.
He did. Rick Perry said so.
Actually I truly believe it, too.
“I truly believe with all my heart that God has put me in this place at this time to do his will.”
I truly think that God has  spoken to each and every one of these four individuals because He has a plan, and that plan consists of giving President Barack Obama such a commanding lead when he is re-elected in 2012 that Americans will long remember the day of the grand Republican dismissal of 2012.
22% of Americans will definitely vote for one of these 4. That leaves the other 78% to decide by how much Mr. Obama will win.


Marsha said...


Jeez, a Republican 4 Horseman? NO, No, No! Not possible but possibly a very bad replica of 4 horses behinds. GOD is laughing at the simpletons.

Joern and Denise Geleitsmann said...

I wish I were as confident as you are that Obama will win..and with such a lead.