Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dick Cheney Tied To DC Madam's List

Susan sent me this link from “Crimes and Corruption of the New World Order News”. It’s about the DC madam’s list of “Johns”.

”I was just told Dick Cheney, while CEO of Halliburton, used her services regularly, they are trying to spin up a message to explain that members of his staff, in his offices, used this service to entertain foreign clients.”
According to the website, it’s a violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act to procure booty for foreign clients.

To hear that Dick Cheney’s name has been tied to the DC Madam’s list is just what I need right now.

Do I think that he personally made use of her the services of her charges as Louisiana Senator Vitter apparently did?

I can’t even imagine it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya think they might have been helping him with his aim challenges?