Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Reason Behind Every Problem You Are Having Right Now

I woke up this morning with my mind filled with Revelation. The reason why I, and all of us, are having such grave problems right now. My dishwasher stopped working the other day. The lawn needs mowing. The rain gutters on my house are clogged. There is endless war in Iraq. Now I know why.

Someone or something shouted Revelation 6:12 into my good ear this morning. It’s still ringing:

“And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.”

It’s because the gays are getting married.




1 comment:

Genevieve Van Cleve said...

Well that...and because women still have the right to choose. You can't forget the unborn. --Feel free to forget about the women though. :P