Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rick Noriega’s Official Announcement Is On For Tomorrow

In deference and respect to the passing of Lady Bird Johnson, Rick Noriega postponed until tomorrow (Monday the 16th) his formal announcement of the formation of an exploratory committee for a run at John Cornyn’s US Senate seat next year.

Refer here for details which are all the same except for the date, but even that has been updated on the webpage as well.

I will not be there. I’ve thought and thought about it, know I could do it, know I should attend, but in the end I had to ask myself whether I would be able to add anything other than a “I was there, too.”

And I can’t for the life of me find the flash drive for my camera. It’s around here someplace.

Besides, think of the greenhouse gases that won’t be injected into our atmosphere as a result of this decision. The Half Empty Vehicular Transport is sensible and economic, but it still burns gasoline.

As well as a hole in my wallet.

No comments: