Sunday, March 04, 2012

Like Taking Candy from a Baby

The ultimate in cowardly acts is to filch candy from a toddlers hands and run off with it. You think was the ultimate cowardly act. But it isn’t. Here in Fort Bend County, Texas we have reinvented what a true coward is.
Someone who would steal the cash box from a Girl Scout Cookie sales booth in front of a store in broad daylight.
                                    

Now I as a rule stay away from buying Girl Scout Cookies because I can’t work off the calories. Pounding a keyboard in my spare time is a poor form of exercise. But today, upon exiting my market, I bought two boxes just to make a point that these creepoids cannot kick a Girl Scout when she is down.
So Fort Bendites, keep an eye out for a beat up black Camry. And go buy some Girl Scout Cookies. Thin Mints and Caramel Delites have my full endorsement.

No comments: