Sunday, August 12, 2007

If Women Were In Charge

I am going to catch a lot of flack about this, but I swear it was a woman who sent me these photographs. I assure you it is all tongue-in-cheek.

What with Hillary Clinton leading the Democratic pack with an unheard of 48% of the vote in a recent Gallup/US News poll, we of the male species need to now start thinking of a world where males don’t call the shots. I am all in favor of bi-gendership in all of this, but I am sure that there are those whose thoughts, views and opinions have been suppressed for so many years will see this as huge payback time. That being the case in some situations, I give you a series of photos of a possible future . . . if women were in charge.

A bowling alley of the future. Who needs those gutters, anyway? The ball keeps falling into them.


Need a new car? Here’s the only criterion that matters.


A new computer peripheral device that is sorely needed.


Special drivers need special parking places.


Numbers are meaningless when you just want to know how fast is fast.


Handy dandy tool kit.


And here are two for bathroom politics. By the way, at Half Empty House, not only does the seat go back down, but so does the lid, too.





Self explanatory.




And finally, this one. I could never find it either. This fixes a long unsolved mystery.


No comments: