Thursday, December 28, 2006

John Edwards Promises to Announce Tomorrow (But What the Heck, He's Running!)

I still have to figure out what is going on with John Edwards' campaign.

Yes, he announced that he will announce his candidacy on Thursday. So, yes . . . he's running, right? But then today he released a video available on You Tube that announces that he will annouce his candidacy tomorrow where he will be standing in the 9th Ward of New Orleans. Exactly where he is standing in the video.

John, I am a teacher and know exactly what you are doing. But the 3rd time around the people are going to start wondering about you. My students do when I pull this so I am a voice of experience here.

I'm sorry, I like John but what the heck is going on here? An announcement of an announcement (of an announcement?) Has it been announced yet?

I'm sorry, I'm maybe too tired. Here's the video.

No comments: